Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009...

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone and we really enjoyed ourselves. It's still a bit chaotic since M&A are not quite at an age where they can play completely unsupervised - but I've been assured that in a couple more years, I'll be able to sit back and chat with the rest of the adults!!

We spent Thanksgiving Day at Auntie Deb's house and then went to Mimi & Buppy's the day after for leftovers. M&A were able to see all of their cousins over the course of the weekend and to them, there's nothing better than that!!

Here's Maddie playing with the canned foods I was trying to donate to the local food pantry. She was in hog heaven since the cranberry cans were "PINK":



I love they way she's started learning how to pose for pictures:




And we debuted our new "pig tail" look on Thanksgiving! How was I able to get her to sit still long enough to create this 'do? I told her they were "PIG tails". The girl loves her piggy!!!







Here's Aidan during the photo shoot with the Willner cousins. Unfortnately Maddie was having a "moment" and refused to participate.





Happy Thanksgiving! As always, we're so grateful for all that we've been blessed with. Especially our healthy, happy children!





No comments: