DAVIS FARMLAND (with Aunt Deb, cousins Morgan & Vivi). Animals, sprinkler park & playgrounds...such a blast!
the sprinkler park was a Godsend on a 90 degree day!
Maddie loved these little houses

The whole gang!
Swimming at Mimi & Buppy's (with cousins Niklas & Colin). Aidan couldn't possibly have had a better time! Maddie was a bit cautious of the water and preferred to sit on the side with Mommy and dip her feet in while snacking on animal crackers!



The whole gang!
Swimming at Mimi & Buppy's (with cousins Niklas & Colin). Aidan couldn't possibly have had a better time! Maddie was a bit cautious of the water and preferred to sit on the side with Mommy and dip her feet in while snacking on animal crackers!

"the boys"

Kidz Wurld (brand new local indoor playground). Such a good time! We'll be making lots of repeat visits this winter!
mid jump:
What goes up...
Must come down!
Roller coaster!
See saw (a new obsession)!
Choate Park (playground near Grandma & Peepa's house) then out to lunch at Chili's!
Unfortunately the photo that included Grandma came out all fuzzy, but she was there with bells on!
So sad it's over...
2 comments:
looks like you guys had a great time! Tim has vacation next week, and I hope we get to do some fun things... may not happen though, we still have a lot to do to get ready for the new baby :)
Looks like an awesome day! I've enjoyed reading about your family adventures; your kids are adorable.
I found your blog via Kristin @ True Confessions of an English Teacher. I see you are in MA. I host a group called New England Bloggers on my blog. Check it out and leave a comment if you'd like to join. I'm in Franklin, MA.
Post a Comment