Kurt & I felt a bit of ambition this weekend and decided to venture up into the attic so we could rotate in some of the "on reserve" toys. We had all kinds of treasures up there and stayed up quite late into the night assembling trains, cars, houses. We were both pretty excited to see Maddie & Aidan's reaction to all of their "new" (hand-me-down) toys the following morning!
I thought for sure Aidan would be really into the trains or cars (I know, I'm stereotyping) - but surprise, surprise; he's in love with the Little People Dream House! He's absolutely adorable playing with it. It is so sweet watching my rough and tumble little boy gently place the Little People baby in it's bassinet and say "shhhh".
Maddie likes the Dream House too of course - though her favorite part is the double bed which she is convinced is a phone. She walks around the house with this bed up to hear ear saying "hello, hello??". So cute!
Pack Family 2012
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment