This weekend is Father's Day - so of course we had to bake a cake for Daddy. And then we HAD to eat the cake...YUMMMMM!
Here's how Miss Madelaine eats her cake - delicate and lady like with neery a smudge on her face. She's really perfected eating with a fork and I believe her motivation is that she doesn't like "uckas" on her hands.
Here's how Sir Aidan eats his cake - with lots of gusto and both hands (who needs a fork). He looks a bit like spuds mackenzie in the second shot!
Side by side comparison:
And yes - we were careful not to skew the results and did offer Aidan his cake on a plate with a fork. They promptly found their way to the floor, however.
Stay tuned for future results...
1 comment:
I know having 2 has its own set of difficulties, but I really think you b/g twin mommas have it even a little harder! So, kudos to you!
Post a Comment