On to café on the common (or comet as M&A like to say) for a Father's Day breakfast.
| Kids weren't feeling overly cooperative photo-wise |
Next stop - Ward's Berry Farm. Took a hayride out to the fields (not sure the short ride was really worth $2 a pop - next time we'll walk).
| Our Bounty (flower added by Maddie for aesthetic purposes) |
Then we hit the playground. Maddie may or may not have climbed to the top of the huge slide only to remember she's afraid of heights.
| Rocket Girl |
| Very proud he got himself to the top |
Kids were well behaved and Kurt feels very appreciated and loved. A definite success! Only issue was trying to explain to Aidan that you don't typically invite the random 7 year old girl you played with for 15 minutes over to your house for a playdate. "Please Mom, oh please...I really like her".
Back on the home front, the siding is going up quickly and looking great! They start with the windows on Tuesday.
| Looks like we better give a little attention to the bushes too |
And I was certain I had killed our rose bush, but it looks like I may not have to abandon gardening all together...
| The lone rose |
Happy Father's Day to Kurt, Peepa & Buppy! We're very lucky to have you all in our lives :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment