Labor Day Weekend, the kids and I headed to Lookout Farm in South Natick with Grandma & Peepa while poor, hard working Daddy cleaned all of the carpets in the entire house. Here we are on the train ride out to the orchard. Maddie looks frightened, but she wasn't!

Peekabo

Bouncy House

Yes, there were PIGS!!! (not pink ones which was duly noted by Madelaine)

Despite her expression, Maddie couldn't get enough of this ride. And Peepa got his exercise for the day walking next to the "caterpillar" so M&A wouldn't get scared touring the park on their own.

Aidan enjoying a front row view of Mike the Music Man. He really got into it and was dancing around!

We spent a good 2.5 hours at the childrens play area as you can see above. That left us about 15 minutes for apple picking if we wanted to avoid major meltdowns. Here they are exploring the apples that fell to the ground.

I wish I'd had a better angle, but I think this photo is pretty sweet :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment