After a little research on my part, I came up with a reasonable compromise for those days we just don't feel like chasing him in and out of the Atlantic Ocean. The Freetown Wading Pool :)
It's a 1.5 foot deep pool with a big mushroom in the middle that sprays water. Lifeguards are provided and, oh yes, it's 100% free to go there. We love it because we can actually sit back and relax while watching the kids splash about in a fenced in, shallow pool!
Off to the side, there is another set of sprinklers (though M&A seem to prefer the outdoor showers intended for rinsing off).
Here they are at the sprinklers.
In case you weren't able to clearly see just how excited Aidan is about this place!
I wish I had a nice shot of Maddie and the sprinklers, but here she is having a snack break and taking in all the action.

1 comment:
love it! I really wish we had a place like that here...
Post a Comment