I tried to get a little creative with the Father's Day gifts this year. I ordered personalized frames ("I Love Buppy/Peepa) and put a photo of M&A together in each frame. Now I realize that it is very difficult to get a decent photo of 2 two year olds; but didn't realize the full extent until I really put in a major effort to do so. Below are my MANY attempts to take a photo of my twins both looking at the camera & both with acceptable facial expressions.
We tried at Target:

And at Home Depot (no idea what he was doing):
While watching tv together (this one's actually pretty cute):
After gymnastics class:
Post puddle stomping - this is where I caught on that they were doing it on purpose:

So we figured bring them to Friendly's, get them some ice cream, hold them hostage in a booth and we're bound to get something. Below is the best we could come up with - not too bad; though I wish Maddie's eyeballs were pointed slightly more leftward (sigh):
And it was shortly after that photo was taken that we lost control:
PHEW...that was exhausting. But it gets easier as they get older, right????
Happy Father's Day to the three best fathers around!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment