Friday, October 23, 2009

He's a Music Man...

For those of us who see Aidan on a regular basis, it is a well known fact that the boy is pretty much ALWAYS singing a song. For whatever reason, as soon as we venture into any public places (like storytime or music class - both venues where it's highly appropriate to be singing), he clams up. Our beloved Katie (speech therapist) thinks that he's still a bit self conscious and unsure about his speech, so it's only natural that he only sings in front of those he's VERY comfortable with. Sometimes I feel a little sad that the rest of the world doesn't get to see his amusing, sweet and zany personality. Hopefully someday he'll be more comfortable in groups, but in the meantime I will revel in being one of the select few that he feels safe enough to be himself with!! Love you buddy!

And for any doubters - here he is in action! (Sorry for the grainy quality of the videos - despite spending $$$ on a fabulous video camera, I only ever seem to have our crappy digital camera handy)...

"Twinkle Twinkle" followed by "The Alphabet Song":

His all time favorite "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee" (aka "I was a Baby Bumblebee"):

No comments: