Aidan has been having a rough time lately with a cold that seems to have lingered forever and the appearance of his two year molars - six months ahead of schedule. He's been having a tough time sleeping, which results in a fairly cranky toddler during the daytime. Oh, and Maddie's been no picnic either :)
He woke up very early this morning with a loud scream that we've since attributed to tooth pain. After a few minutes of snuggling with Daddy, he was up for the day. UGH!
Around 9am, I decided to run upstairs to check my email. I figured it was a good time since the kids were under the excellent supervision of Handy Manny (a tv show for those of you who may be worried).
After being gone for less than 5 minutes, I came back down to find this. Poor guy...
Still asleep 10 minutes later after many desperate attempts by Maddie to wake him up!
Early bedtime tonight!!!
1 comment:
Adorable! Isn't it amazing what they can sleep through? I truly believe being a twin makes you a deeper sleeper, though it doesn't help with tooth pain. Hope they finish teething soon so they can get back to happy....
Post a Comment