Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

We had a fabulous first 4th of July with the two babies!! After a slightly rocky start (we should have packed the car the night before) and some proclomations from me that "this day was going to be stressful" - we hit the road. We were on our way to the Hingham parade. Our twin friends Bren & Emory joined us along with their Mom & Dad and the parade seemed to be a hit. Post -parade we headed back to Mimi & Buppy's house and had a yummy BBQ with all of our aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Even Grandma & Grandpa joined us for the festivities (Kurt & I are very blessed to have families that get along so well). I must say I was proven wrong yet again and the babies were exceptionally well behaved despite minimal napping. We can't wait until next year when they'll hopefully have more interest in the parade itself. This year they were in slight awe of the large crowd and spent most of their time people watching.

We were having so much fun, I didn't take alot of photos though!


Maddie spent the entire parade in Uncle Karl's arms...good thing he is so tall:



Doesn't Aidan look handsome in his "Magnum PI" hawaiian shirt??


Later in the afternoon Aidan decided he preferred playing UNDER the exersaucer, rather than IN it!!

No comments: