Friday, May 9, 2008

Mommy--"The Greast American Hero"

Lori took some time from her really busy schedule taking care of Maddie and Aidan to write something nice about me. The fact of the matter is that Lori is amazing!! I am with the kids for a short period of time during the weekdays, while Lori is with them the entire day; feeding them, changing them, playing with them....taking them for walks, etc...You name it and Lori does it. I get to come in and be a hero for an hour or two at night, nice job if you can get it.

I say this to Lori all the time and I wanted everyone to know, the kids are doing as great as they are mainly due to Lori. She does such a a great job with them they are growing like weeds and they are very very healthy. Lori does not get or take all the credit that she deserves, that is why I am posting this message.

Lori you are the greatest and you are Maddie and Aidan's hero.

Love,
Kurt

No comments: